General Conditions of Sale
Art.1 - General Provisions
1.The user navigating in this area accesses Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss, accessible through the url: https://www.risocorbetta.com. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Conditions and Policies for Data Protection adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. n. 21/12 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by the Company: Corbetta A. and A. ss Headquarters: Cascina Marchiazza - Rovasenda (VC) 13040 VAT No.: 01469320020
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Art.2 - Object
1. These Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss and do not govern, however, the provision of services or sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the seller, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art.3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the mode of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, how and when to return the products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obligated to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Proceed to purchase" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its execution.
Art.4 - Registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will exempt Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. e A. ss from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user agrees to promptly inform Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss of any change in their data at any time communicated.
4. If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. e A. ss will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings are remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. e A. ss will give the same user name and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers are the validation system of user access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will be binding on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art.5 - Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
2. Even after sending the email confirmation of the order may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this case, the order will be rectified automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by email.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the time in which Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss has had knowledge of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. e A. ss sells: rice flours
2. The offer is detailed in our site at the link: https://www.risocorbetta.com
Art.7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error, Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or cancellation. There will be no obligation for Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss to provide what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the checkout instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by: Paypall, Bank Transfer, Cash ( with direct withdrawal in store).
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. e A. ss will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 3-5 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. With regard to European Union countries, delivery will be made in 1-2 weeks, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such an eventuality, a notice will specify the place where the order is and how to agree on a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
7. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the termination the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are charged to the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art.9 - Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the Buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur at a later date.
Art.10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 mediums from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In case of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract for the goods in question and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and username, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale in the Italian territory, as indicated on our web page, and then sent to : Riso Corbetta Cascina Marchiazza 13040 Rovasenda (VC)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete in the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
8. Will not apply the right of withdrawal in the event that the services and products of Riso Corbetta - Corbetta A. and A. ss are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to carry out the refund.
Art.12 - Treatment of data
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. Should any of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions set forth in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 0161856423, and by mail to the following address: Riso Corbetta Cascina Marchiazza 13040 Rovasenda (VC)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the purchaser has the status of Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 08/05/2020.